The Aqua-Scope Mobile App allows the installation, configuration and control of all Aqua-Scope devices. The app is available in both major app stores for Android and IoS and can additionally be installed as a so-called "Progressive Web App" directly via link from this browser to your phone, tablet or even your desktop computer (Windows, MAC OSX).
The app offers:
- Setup of the main Aqua-Scope Monitor device as well as other devices connected to this main device, such as motor controllers or moisture sensors.
- Direct manual control of the shut-off valve when associated with the main device.
- Display of pressure history over 24 hours and minimum and maximum pressure per day or since last reset.
- Current water consumption, consumption in last 24 hours and last 30 days
- Control of the pipe check process to find micro leaks
- Time controlled shut off and on of water according to time of day and day of week
- Current temperature at the device and temperature history
- Configuration of all devices
The usual way to test the app is downloading it from one ot the App-Stores right onto your mobile or tablet. If you want to see first how things work, test it right here in your browser.Use the username 'firstname.lastname@example.org' with password '123456' to access a real Aqua-Scope Monitor connected to a house in Germany. You can perform all actions and access all functions like in your future app.